Lippincott CoursePoint for Rector: Community and Public Health Nursing (CoursePoint for BSN) (Miscellaneous print)
Email or call for price.
Out of Print
Lippincott CoursePoint is designed for the way students learn, providing didactic content in context of real-life scenarios—at the exact moments when students are connecting theory to application. Lippincott CoursePoint is a fully integrated learning solution featuring:
- Leading content in context: Digital c ontent is embedded in our powerful tools, engaging students and encouraging interaction and learning on a deeper level.
- The complete interactive eBook features annual content updates based on the latest evidence-based practices and provides students with anytime, anywhere access on multiple devices.
- Full online access to Stedman’s Medical Dictionary for the Health Professions and Nursing ensures students work with the best medical dictionary available.
- Powerful tools to maximize class performance: Course-specific tools provide experiential learning for every student:
- Video Cases help students anticipate what to expect as a nurse, with detailed scenarios that capture their attention and integrate clinical knowledge with community and public health concepts that are critical to real-world nursing practice. By watching the videos and completing related activities, students will flex their problem-solving, prioritizing, analyzing, and application skills to aid both in NCLEX preparation and preparation for practice.
- Interactive Modules help students quickly identify what they do and do not understand, so they can study smartly. With exceptional instructional design that prompts students to discover, reflect, synthesize, and apply, students actively learn. SmartSense remediation links to the eBook are integrated throughout.
- Curated collections of journal articles are provided via Lippincott NursingCenter , Wolters Kluwer’s premier destination for peer-reviewed nursing journals. Through integration of CoursePoint and NursingCenter, students can practice using evidence to support their clinical decision making.
- Data to measure students’ progress: Student performance data provided in an intuitive display lets instructors quickly assess whether students have viewed interactive modules and video cases outside of class as well as see students’ performance on related NCLEX-style quizzes, ensuring students are coming to the classroom ready and prepared to learn.