The Brass Verdict: A Novel (A Lincoln Lawyer Novel #2) (Large Print / Hardcover)
Available to Order (3-7 business days)
Other Books in Series
This is book number 2 in the A Lincoln Lawyer Novel series.
- #1: The Lincoln Lawyer: A Novel (A Lincoln Lawyer Novel #1) (Large Print / Hardcover): $36.00
- #3: The Reversal (A Lincoln Lawyer Novel #3) (Large Print / Hardcover): $37.00
- #4: The Fifth Witness (A Lincoln Lawyer Novel #4) (Large Print / Hardcover): $39.00
- #5: The Gods of Guilt (A Lincoln Lawyer Novel #5) (Hardcover): $31.00
- #6: The Law of Innocence (A Lincoln Lawyer Novel #6) (Paperback): $16.99
Defense attorney Mickey Haller and Detective Harry Bosch must either work together or die as they investigate a Hollywood lawyer's murder in this "epic page-turner" (Library Journal).
Things are finally looking up for defense attorney Mickey Haller. After two years of wrong turns, Haller is back in the courtroom. When Hollywood lawyer Jerry Vincent is murdered, Haller inherits his biggest case yet: the defense of Walter Elliott, a prominent studio executive accused of murdering his wife and her lover. But as Haller prepares for the case that could launch him into the big time, he learns that Vincent's killer may be coming for him next.
Enter Harry Bosch. Determined to find Vincent's killer, he is not opposed to using Haller as bait. But as danger mounts and the stakes rise, these two loners realize their only choice is to work together.
Bringing together Michael Connelly's two most popular characters, The Brass Verdictis sure to be his biggest book yet.
About the Author
Michael Connelly, a #1 "New York Times" bestselling novelist and a former journalist, has won numerous crime fiction prizes. He lives in Florida.