The following titles are currently in high demand. Some are on back order. The dates listed are estimated arrivals of back ordered titles into the distributor warehouses. We appreciate your patience in receiving these titles.
How To Be An Antiracist TBA
White Fragility 6/24
The New Jim Crow TBA
Me and White Supremacy 6/05
So You Want to Talk About Race
White Rage 6/15
Why I'm No Longer Talking to White People About Race TBA
Stamped From the Beginning
Raising White Kids
Indigenous People's History of the United States 6/8
Indigenous Peoples' History of the United States for Young People
***Many titles by authors of color are also in high demand and may take longer than normal to arrive in store. Authors include but are not limited to: James Baldwin, Maya Angelou, Colson Whitehead, etc.***
Check out this tag on our blog for more great titles by Black authors.
BACK TO BROWSING!
Starting Monday, June 8th, we will be opening our doors once again so you can come in and peruse the shelves. There are, however, some hard limits that we are imposing due to the pandemic and social distancing guidelines:
- We will be open for browsing from 10am to 2pm.
- ONLY FIVE (5) CUSTOMERS will be allowed in at a time.
- Masks are required and you will be asked to sanitize your hands before entering.
- Sanitizer will be placed throughout the store for customer use and frequently touched surfaces will be cleaned regularly.
- Browsing time is limited to approximately 30 minutes.
- We will not be accepting cash at this time.
- We are NOT accepting used books for trade right now.
- Curbisde pick-up is ongoing, from 10am-2pm.
- Delivery is still available: Sunday, Wednesday, and Friday between 5 and 9pm. Due to our staffing and the hours that people are available deliveries are limited to the city of Fort Collins within these boundaries: Trilby to the south, I-25 to the east, Overland/Red Fox to the west (exceptions made for Ponds, Westgate, & Burns Ranch developments), and Richard’s Lake/Willox to the north. Orders must be pre-paid either through the website or over the phone. See the map below of our delivery area.
--For a full list of our current practices, rules, and regulations, we encourage you to check out this blog post. Thank you so much!
We are currently operating with one phone line.
We have recently switched phone service providers and are currently operating with only one phone line. If you are unable to get through, we are on a call with another customer. Do not leave a voicemail. Either call back or send an email to email@example.com.
Larimer County's Health Department has issued a public health order requiring all employees and customers to wear face coverings when entering and inside businesses within Larimer County. The public health order applies to all employees interacting with the public or other employees, as well as anyone over the age of 2 years old.